Iodated Fine Salt
Iodated Coarse Salt
Dense Soda Ash
Light Soda Ash
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Payments must be made through the bank only and charges are for the customer’s account. Any bank charges that are charged to Botash will be recouped from the customer’s payment without further recourse. After making each payment, kindly fax or email us the bank swift document so that we can follow up the same.
2. USD payments and swift payments may take up to 3 (three) business days before they reflect on our bank statement and you are advised to plan your payments and collections accordingly.
3. Please ensure that you have also sent us an official, signed Order on a company/individual letterhead with the following details: company/individual name and registration number; order number; postal address, physical address, telephone & facsimile numbers & email address, product, product packaging and quantity to be collected in tonnes.
4. Upon sending official orders, please ensure to provide TPIN Numbers (Zambia and Tanzania), BP Number (Zimbabwe) and delivery address for the goods, for the purpose of Customs Clearance.
5. Minimum tonnage for export is 28 tonnes per product for road and 48 tonnes per product for rail.
6. Collections can only be made after the transaction has met the following: customer payment reflects on our bank statement; an Order has been received and a Loading Instruction (LI) has been received. The LI must state the driver’s name, truck & trailer registration numbers, product to be loaded, packaging (50 kg or 1 tonne), quantity & expected date of arrival of the truck on the Botash site.
7. You are requested to book 2 – 3 days in advance and confirm booking date before sending trucks for loading.
8. We load flatbed trailers only, not containers or trailers with rails. Trucks will be checked for road worthiness and suitability for loading. Trucks that do not meet our safety requirements will not be allowed to enter the plant to load but will be requested to leave site.
9. Drivers who do not have the necessary personal protective clothing equipment (PPE) will not be allowed to enter the mine. PPE includes; Safety Shoes (with steel toecaps), Hard Hat, Long trousers, Reflective vest, Safety googles, Masks and Ear plugs.
10. Compliance to COVID 19 protocols by all customers visiting our site is mandatory.